Monday, July 8, 2013

Breaker 1-9, Come back?

So a friend gave me the idea to launch a blog today from a status update I posted on Facebook... I don't know how cliche that might be in the blogosphere, but what the hell... I'm a new mom. I have pockets of time (this is being typed at quarter of 11 before I give in today) and most importantly, I have questions and lots of observations of my child, my changing life and my questionable future.

Before I jump into a story of past revelry, a fear of my next chapter or some hilarious thing my daughter showed me today, I'll just say, I'm going to try to do this. If for no other reason, then to type something with regularly. Plus, it's nice to be doing this outside the world of FB for a change.

Welcome to The Life of Riley and other Wild Joys. I welcome feedback or topics to explore. I may mine some I find on other lists I read and will probably cross post to other sites.

First up, what is a fit model? Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily! I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog and checking it for new entries day to day. Not a mother myself yet, I find your wisdom important for when I encounter these same scenarios. You are a wonderful mother and amazing woman! I can honestly say that when I was younger you were the cousin I most admired and wanted to be like, and now as an adult, I can still say the same thing! Keep up the writing and know that I look forward to reading it ;)

    ReplyDelete